With our technology sustainable living is possible without changing all your habits and you can even save money!
- Fresh and healthy vegetables and fish
- No garden required
- No work required
- As simple as going to the supermarket
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Based on latest knowledge and technologies
- Supported by leading experts in aquaponics
- Free access, no risks, no obligations
- More facilities on your request
Register now to get free coupons from Sharewhale.com (Sharepons) and use them to access our facilities! You'll get more Sharepons every week. The sooner you start collecting, the more you will get.
The Sharewhale concept
Our aim is to provide you with services that make it easy for you to live an eco-friendly, healthy lifestyle. With Sharewhale you can share facilities that produce high quality products at low cost. To be able to do this we focus on sustainability, efficiency and automation.
Once you have registered on our website you are eligible to receive free Sharepons — coupons that allow you to use our facilities. You can also log in on our website and follow the steps below to get what you need:
- Tell us what you need and where you need it. Our current focus is to set up aquaponics systems in Brisbane (see below), but you can choose a different location or even a different type of facility. You can even specify your own idea for a facility or enter a location that is not in the list yet.
- Order Sharepons or offer space or time. You won't have to pay anything until you actually use a facility! And even then you will be able to get your money back if you are not completely satisfied with our service.
- We plan and set up required facilities. To provide the best possible service we will discuss our plans with people who have requested a specific facility in a certain location. Also we will negotiate the conditions with people who are willing to provide space and time.
- You use our eco-friendly facilities for free. You will spend neither money nor Sharepons. However, we track how much everyone consumes in order to be able to guarantee fair use, but also to improve our service.
- Setting up and maintaining facilities requires space, time and money. If you can provide any of these you will get extra Sharepons. With more Sharepons you can consume more than other users. Because no one pays for what they consume we have a different way to protect you from free riders: We calculate a "fair use score" for each user. There will be consequences for users who maintain a low fair use score. For the specific procedures please read our Terms and Conditions.
Aquaponics in Brisbane
Our first project is to set up aquaponics systems in Brisbane. Aquaponics combines fish farming with growing plants. Because of a highly efficient design, it needs less water, less supplies, less space and less work than ordinary farms or gardens. Fish, bacteria, plants and technology do most of the work.
You will get fresh and healthy food, and it will have the same quality all over the world. It's like your own garden is moving with you, just that you don't need the space or work to maintain your garden.
To be able to provide systems of the highest possible quality we collaborate with Dr Wilson Lennard, one of the leading experts in the area of aquaponics. To find more information about aquaponics please check out his website.
If an aquaponics system is exactly what you need - great! Just let us know that you would like to use one and where you want to use it.
If you are wondering what else you could share to use your money more efficiently and to live an eco-friendly, healthy lifestyle, we have collected some ideas for facilities. Some are easy to realise, others require a lot of resources.
- Tool libraries: places where you can borrow tools
- 3D printers: machines to print objects
- Permaculture gardens: alternative way to provide food
- Solar power towers: efficient way to use solar energy
- Earthship communities: settlements of sustainable buildings
- Arcology systems: highly sustainable buildings or cities
- Maglev transportation systems: high-speed railways